Notes of Parish Meetings
Notes from the Parish Council Meeting - June 2007
The following were amongst items discussed at Parish Council meetings and information received by the Clerk.
1. A letter to the Parish Council. Dear Parish Council, I hope you can help me. I live in Wellbrook Way there are lots of beautiful birds in my garden. At the end of my garden is bushes and I would liked to keep them. When the land is built on for old people I think the old people would too. Sume of the birds were blue tit, robin, bull finch and pheasant. By Amelia Breese 7 years old.
2. Sunday bus service. The Clerk has written to Stagecoach to ask them to reinstate the Sunday evening bus service.
3. New multisport goal ends at Recreation Ground. Installation of new football goals and basket ball hoops between the tennis courts and MUGA has been completed.
4. Tennis court lights. The new tennis court lights are now in service.
5. Northstowe Consultation. Public consultation will be carried out on a new draft Northstowe masterplan at public exhibitions to be held during late June. All householders should have received the Northstowe Update Newsletter which contains details of the exhibition dates but please contact the Parish Council office if you require further information.
6. Wheelie bins. It is helpful to pedestrians and especially children cycling on the footpath if you can remove your wheelie bin from the footpath as soon as possible after it has been emptied.
7. Clerk's email address. There have been problems with the Clerk and Booking Administrator's email addresses. These problems have now been resolved. If you tried to contact us and failed please try again.
8. Forthcoming meetings. The next Parish Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 18 July and Wednesday 15 August 2007 at St Vincent's Close Community Centre. The meetings will begin at 7.30pm.